Core seeks to capitalize on the dynamic and evolving opportunities being created by long-term and disruptive trends in information technology, most significantly: the expanding capabilities and rapid growth of wireless communications, the continued expansion of IP networks, the convergence of diverse forms of information, and continued broadband penetration. Core believes that these trends create the potential for exceptional investment opportunities in and of themselves, and that the opportunities with the highest potential returns are being created by the confluence of these trends.
Based on these trends, Core is focusing on a number of areas which it believes are particularly promising:
- Infrastructure and applications to support advancing mobile devices, networks, and data usage
- Cybersecurity and data protection
- Migration of proven Internet business models to the mobile world
- Advanced datacenter technology and cloud infrastructure
- Data analytics, communications platform mining and targeting applications
We do not invest in biotechnology/life sciences/drug discovery, real estate, professional services, food & beverage, bankruptcies or turnarounds.
Disclosure: The portfolio companies identified represent all of our investments held in our funds. Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results.